This one will actually be kind of tough for me, solely because I don’t really have an arsenal of characters in my room and because I seriously loooove so many of the lines out now . The only ones I currently own are ones gained through my subscription with Loot Crate, and two bought for me from a friend upon discovering I’m obsessed with Daryl from The Walking Dead (both of which can be found at Walmart- one’s grayscale and the other is just cute.)
I love the ones I got from here, which include ‘The Joker Batman-Batman” (which I’d love for the name alone, ha) and an exclusive, glow-in-the-dark Groot (who is my super cute baby boy in life). Check out Loot Crate for those!
I also bought a ‘Sharknado‘ one from eBay, but the seller never sent it! It was this whole big fiasco, and I still never got it. I do love that one though. Pretty funny.
So, all of those are a given for some of the favorites that I own, haha.
Now, for the list.
1) everything I’ve mentioned, technically.
But, if I’m looking at all the collections, here’s where some of my favs look like:
2) Taking a note from The Nerdy Girlie, I’m definitely saying that the Futurama collection will be the love of my life. That’s one of those shows I can watch over and over again without getting sick of it. I typically fall asleep to it most nights- it’s just one of my favorite things. When the line is out, I’m probably going to HAVE to buy Bender, Fry and Leela because my soul will hurt otherwise. I’ll sell other belongings to make the money and make the room. I don’t care. I will get them. They will be mine.
3) Anyone from the Attack on Titan line. If I had to flat out choose, though, I’d probably get the Colossal Titan. There’s only 5 in the line right now, and he’s my favorite among them. Not my favorite character, mind you- he’s a buttface rude guy, for real. A serious trouble maker. I just think his Pop figure is the best in the line.
Now, if they made a Hange/Hanji figure, I’d spend my money on it. I’d probably buy 12. Put them in places all over the house to cheer me up. In cupboards, behind my bathroom mirror, on my nightstand- everywhere. She’s my favorite babe.
4) Spock, my boo. Always my favorite Sci-Fi crush. I think Mindy Kaling put the feelings into words the best-
Girls like Spock cuz Spock’s like “logically I should not feel love” and we’re all like “oh yes you will, you little hot Vulcan bastard.”
— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) May 22, 2013
Just look at how cute he is. Awww. Even little eyeshadow. What a logical babe.
5) DIY Pop Lady. I like this one because I want to buy it and paint it like myself. I think that would be fun. I’d make my hair out of clay, fashion little clothes for her, make my glasses and stuff. It would be really cute and a neat activity for the future that I just might do.
I love so many lines, that it was hard to decide. Other favorites include:
- Troy Polamalu from the Pittsburgh Steelers. I’m originally from Pittsburgh, so this one keeps home close to my heart.
- Darth Vader bobble-head and Han Solo bobble-head. Classic cuties, obviously.
- Anyone from the Batman line, but Bane is a true winner, for me.
- Anyone from the Adventure Time line. Obviously.
- Hershel from TWD. He’s so cute, even without a leg (sorry if that’s a spoiler.)
- Carl from UP. Look at this cutie. For real. I just want to snuggle up with him and Russell. Ugh, so cute.
- Bloody Fiona Goode (AHS Coven) – Love her. The blood is a special touch.
- There are tons more, I’m sure. But I figure you’re tired of reading.
The images are not my own. Images were pulled from Funko’s website (funko.com), a Pop! Funko fansite (popvinyls.com/), from Loot Crate, and one from Amazon.
I’m not trying to break any copyright laws or anything. Just fyi. That’s where they’re from, because I don’t own most of the figures mentioned.